Friday 13 August 2010

Music This Year

Well every Monday used to be a trip to the Music Box - I had to see what new single or album had arrived.

I remember being in Scotland in the middle of nowhere when Oasis - Be Here Now - was released.
No where in all the tourist shops sold the CD. Shortbread and haggis not a problem.
Think I went mad for 3 days before being able to listen to it after finding a service station that had it for £16, but I could wait no more.



I wouldn't have the same problem now as long as I could get a net connection.
But what am I going to download?

Have a reached my new music "wall"?

Have I downloaded or bought a CD released this year? NO

How can this be? Bands who I have enjoyed in the past like the Gorillaz, now spark little interest. Is it me or them?

No comments:

Post a Comment